About the Institute
ADrPlexus started its journey as a medical coaching center but was reborn in 2016 as ADrPlexus Medical Services Private Limited to offer coaching services for India’s postgraduate medical entrance exams.
Today, we are known for our competitive environment, innovative and scientifically developed teaching methodologies, high-profile faculties, the latest knowledge pool, and comprehensive study materials matching the highest standards with regular upgradation.
We were India’s first institute to introduce genuine PGI-based mock exams pan-India and one of the nation’s few coaching institutes to possess and utilize the advanced OMR analysis technology.
In 2008, Dr. Arunkumar D established ADrPlexus Medical Coaching Centre in the form of a proprietorship firm. In 2009, Prof Dr. Arivuselvam conducted the institute’s first individual class in anatomy. The same year, we launched India’s first OMR-based PGI mock exam in Chennai, Thrissur, Kottayam, and Madurai.
Between 2009 and 2010, we launched unique target courses for central institutes like AIIIMS, NIMHANS, JIPMER, and PGIMER. 2010 also saw the launch of our 6-month regular/foundation courses for AIPGMEE (NEET-PG at present).
Our first computer-based testing center in Chennai was established in 2013, followed by another in Hyderabad in 2015. We entered into a joint venture with Digital Strides Private Limited in 2014.
2020 was an eventful year for us. Despite the world reeling under the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, we ensured our young medics stayed on track with their studies and preparation. Our ADrPlexus Medical Learning App (android and iOS versions) and Target Next-PG courses were launched this year.
In 2021, our interactive live medical lectures on Zoom crossed 20 million watch minutes, which stands testimony to their effectiveness and popularity.
- Online live interactive session with 100 hours of Zoom lectures covering first-year subjects of Anatomy, Biochemistry, and Physiology
- 150 hours of recorded videos (over a 6-month period, including recorded versions of aforesaid live lectures plus 50 additional high-yielding videos of important topics) covering 3 first-year subjects
- Extremely innovative workbooks (with NMC competency codes) for 3 subjects
- ADrPlexus App (valid till March 2023) that can help access e-book PDFs free of cost
- High-yield question banks
- Live leaderboard quiz training with 750+ MCQ’s and instantaneous leaderboard results
- 60 sets of mock exams with 1800 MCQ’s
- 3 mock INI-CET test series
- 6 NEET-PG 2022 real grand mock exams
- Assessment via real-time leaderboard quiz and results
- Subject-wise tests and discussions for 19 subjects (about 250 hours) in live interactive online and recorded formats
- Available in 3 formats covering 12 months – face to face, online live, and recorded lectures
- Prominent features include NMC-CBME-based integrated teaching, workbook-based lectures, real-time leaderboard assessment, high-yielding question banks, and proper microplanning
- Nelson Rapido – Pediatrics SS Crash Course (a set of 5 mock tests to get you exam-ready)
- Neonatology and Basic Ventilation Crash Course (a set of 6 mock tests to get you exam-ready)
- Onco Rapido- Pediatric Oncology Crash Course (an 8-session pediatric oncology crash course for last-minute revision)