Terms and conditions
ADrPlexus APP Fair Usage Policy
ADrPlexus Courses are meant to be used by the registered user on one device . Any act of sharing credentials will be strictly monitored which will result in immediate termination of services without a fee refund.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Regular Face to Face Programs & Online Live Interactive Classes
- Discipline must be observed in our coaching premises.
- ADrPlexus will be collecting College ID Cards to confirm identity and recent passport size photographs along with the admission form.
- Any change of address, mobile no. & e-mail address should be notified as an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case if any parent/guardian misbehaves with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated from the Institute and no claim of refund of such student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parent/guardian.
- ADrPlexus reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs/venue / timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Academic Director will be final and binding on the students & the parents.
- If any student doesn’t pay the Instalment of fee on due date, he/she will not be allowed to attend the classes after giving the grace of 5 days. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the parents to ensure that they pay the fee on due date. Only on Completion of Full Fees workbooks to attend classes will be issued. If the student doesn’t complete the full fees payment on scheduled date , LIMITED access will be withdrawn for ADrPlexus Medical Learning APP on or before May 31,2022
- In situtations of lockdown restrictions being announced by government, classes will be conducted only through online interactive lectures. Offline Classes will be resumed only when the lockdown restrictions are lifted by government . There will be no change in fees structure even if classes are converted to online live Interactive lectures
- Workbooks for respective classes can be collected from front desk and in case if the student requires additional workbook it should be purchased at an extra cost of Rs 650/- + 18% GST per workbook . Workbooks for online Live Interactive Class will be couriered to your respective courier address on MONTHLY BASIS
Transfer Policy from ONE CENTRE to ANOTHER CENTRE/ MODE -Offline to Online
Centres has to be fixed during the time of registration. Any change of centre will result in loss of group discounts and early bird registration fees structure. You will have to pay the fees structure existing at the time of transfer at the respective centre. Most of the centres are limited seat availability centres . With Social Distancing Norms, We will be admitting only limited seats in all our centres on first come basis . Once the centre admission gets filled , we will not be able to take shifting request
- Doctor has to submit proper details of fee paid at the first centre duly certified from the Incharge of that centre to the new Centre Incharge where transfer is required. Whatever amount of fee or its instalments, a doctor might have paid at first centre, the rest of the fee instalments left as per the details given in the prospectus of the new centre shall be paid at the new centre where transfer is required.
- If any doctor has paid fee in lump sum or in instalments and applies for transfer to a centre having higher fee than currently studying centre, then he/she shall have to pay the difference in fee between two centres whereas if a doctor after paying fee in lump sum applies for transfer to some other centre with lower fee than currently studying centre, he/she will not be refunded/paid the difference in amount of fee between the two centres. If a Doctor has attended offline classes and wants to shift to online mode in the midway of the course , please note full course fees for offline will be considered and there will be no refund of fees .
- If any doctor applies for transfer to any other branch / centre / Mode from offline to Online, he / she shall have to pay `1000/- towards transfer fee at the time of submission of application. Normally, the transfer process is completed within a week’s time.
- No Transfers will be allowed after the commencement of Classes at the current centre and classes will not be repeated at the shifted centre , if the classes have already begun.
- No Transfers will be permitted from online mode to offline mode after commencement of batch of classes
REFUND POLICY FOR CLASSROOM COURSES
- Registration Fee Refund: No refund of Registration Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever. On Payment of Registration fees , ADrPlexus Medical Learning App Activation with LIMITED ACCESS will be done . However full access will be given only on complete fees payment. If the student doesn’t complete the full fees payment on scheduled date , LIMITED access will be withdrawn for ADrPlexus Medical Learning APP on or before May 31,2022
- Target Course Fee Refund:No fee refund of any type will be made under any circumstances after joining the Short Term Classroom Courses.
- Refund Before Start of Course:If any doctor pays the FULL COURSE fee for any course other than Target Courses and wants to withdraw/ask for refund before the commencement of classes/course in the institute, PARTIAL REFUND OF THE COURSE FEES WILL BE DONE deducting the course cancellation charges of Rs 4500/- and registration fees Rs 13,000/- paid during the time of registration.
- Refund After Start of Course:
Within 10 days: PARTIAL REFUND OF THE COURSE FEES WILL BE DONE deducting the course cancellation charges of Rs 7000/- PlUS the registration fees Rs 13,000/- paid during the time of registration.
Above 10 Days : No refund of Registration Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
5. For the Purpose of Calculation of Refund:
- The date of commencement of the batch will be considered and not the date of joining of any doctor in the institute.b. The date of submission of refund application will be considered and not by the number of classes attended by the doctor nor from the date the doctor stopped coming to the institute.
ID Rules and Regulations:
- Entry into Regular Class will be strictly based on Biometric ID Verification. If a Doctor had missed/ forgot the ID Card for a particular class, He will have to deposit a refundable amount of Rs 500 for attending the session. Amount will be refunded after verification of ID Card.
- To protect admission entry, lost cards must be immediately reported to ADrPlexus.
- The card holder bears cost of replacement on lost and/or damaged cards.
- Do not lend your card to anyone for any purpose. Doing so is a violation of the ADrPlexus Access Control Policy.
- ADrPlexus Book Material Will be issued only after verification of ID Cards.
ID Card Replacements
There will be a replacement charge on all ID cards that are lost or damaged. Please refer to the following chart for the fees:
ID Replacement Fees
1st Replacement : Rs 250.00
2nd Replacement : Rs 500.00
HOW AND WHEN THE INFORMATION