REFUND POLICY :
1. Registration Fee Refund: No refund of Registration Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever. On Payment of Registration fees , ADrPlexus Medical Learning App Activation with LIMITED ACCESS will be done . However full access will be given only on complete fees payment . If the student doesnt complete the full fees payment on scheduled date , LIMITED access will be withdrawn for ADrPlexus Medical Learning APP
2. Online Course Fee Refund Policy: No fee refund of any type will be made under any circumstances after joining the Short Term Classroom Courses and Online courses.
3. Refund Before Start of Course: If any doctor pays the FULL COURSE fee for classroom courses other than Target Courses and wants to withdraw/ask for refund before the commencement of classes/course in the institute, PARTIAL REFUND OF THE COURSE FEES WILL BE DONE deducting the course cancellation charges of Rs 4500/- and registration fees Rs 12,500/- paid during the time of registration.
4. Refund After Start of Course:
Within 10 days: PARTIAL REFUND OF THE COURSE FEES WILL BE DONE deducting the course cancellation charges of Rs 7000/- PlUS the registration fees Rs 12,500/- paid during the time of registration.
Above 10 Days : No refund of Registration Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
5. If any doctor drops in between the session and asks for refund, he/she will be refunded as per refund policy as stated above.
6. For the Purpose of Calculation of Refund:
a. The date of commencement of the batch will be considered and not the date of joining of any doctor in the institute.
b. The date of submission of refund application will be considered and not by the number of classes attended by the doctor nor from the date the doctor stopped coming to the institute.