Dr Meenakshi Sundaram A.S.
Doctor of Medicine (M.D Biochemistry): Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka, India
- Content Rating 97% 97%
- Workbook Rating 95% 95%
Exclusive Faculty of ADrPLEXUS
ADrPLEXUS Forums - Doubt Sessions
- Part of the organizing team for the CME programme “Biomarkers and molecular markers – update 2012” held at Valley view, Manipal on 30th March 2012.
- Instructor for M.B.B.S., B.D.S., M.Sc. (Medical Sciences) Students’ practical classes heldfrom 2010 to 2013.
- Part of working team of Biochemistry Clinical Laboratory, Department of Biochemistry KMC, Manipal and in charge of the analyzer ABL 800/80.
- Working in Inborn Errors of Metabolic Screening Laboratory, Department of Biochemistry KMC, Manipal.
- Part of the organizing team Biochemistry Lecture contest, Poster display competition;
- Conducted Quiz contest for the Post Graduate students (as a Stand-alone Quiz master) in Biochemistry held at KMC Manipal on 21st April 2012)
- Quiz Master for International Quiz,Prudentia-(2014 and 2015) and Quemiztry,( 2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018 and 2019) held at KMC Manipal and PSGIMSR&H respectively.
“Actively involved in teaching theory, problem-based teaching-learning, case-oriented practical classes, spotters’ preparation which evokes thinking and knowledge application.
Involved in teaching theory and problem based practical classes to undergraduate students (MBBS, BDS, BSc Biotechnology, BSc (Nursing)
Actively involved in teaching to postgraduate (MSc in medical sciences, MSc in yoga therapy) students both theory and basic research methodology.
Actively involved with students in designing and conducting basic research protocol and methodology.
Experience in conducting theory and practical exams for undergraduate students and three years of experience as an expert assistant in conducting Sessional and University exams for Undergraduate practical examinations”