TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Discipline must be observed in our coaching premises.
- ADrPlexus will be collecting College ID Cards to confirm identity and recent passport size photographs along with the admission form.
- Any change of address, mobile no. & e-mail address should be notified as an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com .
- In case if any parent/guardian misbehaves with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated from the Institute and no claim of refund of such student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parent/guardian.
- ADrPlexus reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs/venue / timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the ACADEMIC Director will be final and binding on the students & the parents.
- If any student doesn’t pay the Installment of fee on due date, he / she will not be allowed to attend the classes after giving the grace of 5 days. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the parents to ensure that they pay the fee on due date.
Transfer Policy from ONE CENTRE to ANOTHER CENTRE
Centres has to be fixed during the time of registration . Any change of centre will result in loss of group discounts and early bird registration fees structure. You will have to pay the fees structure existing at the time of transfer at the respective centre. Most of the centres are limited seat availability centres . With Social Distancing Norms , We will be admitting only limited seats in all our centres on first come basis . Once the centre admission gets filled , we will not be able to take shifting request
- Doctor has to submit proper details of fee paid at the first centre duly certified from the Incharge of that centre to the new Centre Incharge where transfer is required. Whatever amount of fee or its installments, a doctor might have paid at first centre, the rest of the fee installments left as per the details given in the prospectus of the new centre shall be paid at the new centre where transfer is required.
- If any doctor has paid fee in lump sum or in installments and applies for transfer to a centre having higher fee than currently studying centre, then he/she shall have to pay the difference in fee between two centres whereas if a doctor after paying fee in lump sum applies for transfer to some other centre with lower fee than currently studying centre, he/she will not be refunded/paid the difference in amount of fee between the two centres.
- If any doctor applies for transfer to any other branch / centre, he / she shall have to pay `1000/- towards transfer fee at the time of submission of application. Normally, the transfer process is completed within a week’s time.
- No Transfers will be allowed after the commencement of Classes at the current centre and classes will not be repeated at the shifted centre , if the classes have already begun.