Dr. Vishwajeet Singh
MBBS, MD (FMT), UCMS & GTB hospital, Delhi.
- Content Rating 97% 97%
- Workbook Rating 95% 95%
- Mixed Bag MCQ’s Part-1 Forensic Medicine Session Rating 100% 100%
Exclusive Faculty of ADrPlexus
ADrPlexus Forums - Doubt Sessions
First of all I would like to thank my seniors for guiding me to join ADr plexus…for me ADr plexus played a important role in my success…Faculties were best and there was constant support in every aspect from Dr. Arun Kumar sir for getting the best from each one of us. It’s the best when it comes to institute exams.
Dr Dilip Kumar
PGI RANK – 2 (OBC) JIPMER NOV 2017 RANK – 23,
ADrPlexus Digital Strieds is a group of highly dedicated and sincere people who are quite motivated to help us succeed in the PG entrance exams. I was lucky to have been taught by the best faculty in each subject, thanks to ADrPlexus. They took a lot of care and extra effort to make the subject easy for us.
PGI MAY 2017 – 7(OBC) AIIMS MAY 2017 – 60 JIPMER MAY 2017 – 7(Gen) 1(OBC),
- Conducted and supervised more than 8000 autopsies.
- Opinion as Forensic Expert in survivors of numerous medico-legal cases.
- Tremendous practical experience of autopsy cases makes the core subject conceptual, interesting&simple to understand.
- Teaching FMT as leading national level faculty for PG & FMG coaching institutes.
- Integrated teaching &Class notes with 100% strike rate in PG & FMG exams.
- Associated with leading coaching institutes for PG & FMG exams preparation.
- Currently working as Associate Professor in FMT department at Santosh medical college & hospital. (NAAC Accredited Premier Deemed to be University).
- 3 years’ experience of conducting Autopsy in Forensic Medicine & Toxicology Department at University College of Medical Science & GTB hospital, Delhi.
- More than 10 years Teaching experience in FMT subject.
- Assisting investigating authorities (Police, CBI) in various Medico-legal cases.
- Giving Evidence and justifying findings under cross- examination in Court of law as Forensic expert.
- Nominated in 2017 for Training Program in Delhi High Court regarding application of various Acts in medical science.
- Various research Publications in Indexed Journals.
- Presented posters and scientific papers in various Forensic conferences.
- Certifications of successful participation in basic & revised basic workshopunder NMC guidelines for new integrated curriculumin medical education technologies in 20-21.
- Completed NMC mandated“Basic Course in Biomedical Research”, by ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology (ICMR-NIE), Chennai in 2021.